Mansion Khokhlovsky Lane 10
731 $ m2 per year
7 579 $ m2
A three-story mansion in Khokhlovsky Lane in the historical and cultural center of the Basmanny district. After a major repair in 2017, the mansion corresponds to the A-class business center. Modern equipment and the atmosphere of an old manor house harmoniously combine, adding luxury and comfort. There is a mixed layout and high-quality loft-style finishes inside. Spacious rooms with a ceiling height of more than 4 meters can be equipped for 190 people without disturbing the personal space of employees. The building features two elevators. The adjacent territory with security and video surveillance system provides ground parking for 20 cars.
The building is located inside the Boulevard Ring in the historical territory of the ancient White City, not far from Zaryadye Park, the Kremlin, Red Square and Gostiny Dvor. The nearest metro station is Kitay-Gorod, which is a 7-minute walk away.
The mansion developed in the style of early classicism is an architectural monument and is best known as "The main house of the former city estate of Lobanova-Rostovskaya". From 1806 to 1917, the building belonged to the Land Survey Office, the garden of which has survived to this day. The reconstruction of the mansion in 1840 was carried out by the architect Tyurin. In 1885, the architect Kaminsky added the 3rd floor. Since that time, the mansion has not changed its appearance. Behind the historical facades of the Moscow Landmark there is a modern office space inside.