This three-story mansion with a basement is located on Kuznetsky Most street in Tverskoy district. The building is located in the heart of the cultural life of the capital. There are the Bolshoi Theater, the Moscow State Academic Operetta Theater, the Chekhov Moscow Art Theater and the Moscow Art Theater nearby. The walk to the nearest «Teatralnaya» metro station takes 5 minutes.
This mansion completed in the Empire style was built in 1893 by the architect V.P. Zagorsky to accommodate the Kuznetskiy Passage store. Two large arched windows separated by an entrance arch are the main architectural motif of the facade composition. There is a travel arch and a semicircular arched window on the right side of the building. The front wall is decorated with stucco with the figures of two cupids being the central part of the composition. In Soviet times, the building used to accommodate «Podpisnie Izdania» bookstore. In 2003, the mansion was reconstructed by the architect E. Kovshel. There is a mixed layout with an office style interior design inside. Nowadays, it is a B-class business center. Arched windows can become a fancy detail of the interior, filling the room with light and visually expanding the space. There is 10-car ground parking on the adjacent territory in the courtyard.
The mansion is suitable for a business center or a company representative office.