0 ₽ m2 per year
3 582 $ m2
A three-storey office building in the 2nd Krutitsky Pereulok in the south of Moscow. The business center with convenient access to the Garden Ring and the Third Transport Ring is located next to the Museum of pilgrimage and travel to the holy places, Novospassky Pond and the square. The nearest metro stations are Proletarskaya and Krestyanskaya Zastava, which are a 7-minute walk away.< p>The B-class building was built in 1850 and completely reconstructed in 2012. There are 5 separate entrances to the business center. Inside there is a mixed layout and modern technical equipment. Rooms with office-style finishes feature a reception area, open-space offices, private offices and utility rooms. On the secure territory there is a parking space for 40 cars.
The building is suitable for a bank, a headquarter or a representative office of a company or a medical center.