Mansion on Lavrushinskiy Pereulok 11
0 ₽ m2 per year
1 442 308 ₽ m2
The mansion is located in a quiet courtyard of a multi-storey building, the entrance to which is from 1st Kadashevskiy Lane. It is surrounded by well-developed infrastructure, nearby are the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Surikov Art Institute, museums and historical sites, premium and deluxe class residential developments. The Kremlin is a 20-minute walk away. There is convenient access to the Moskva River embankment and Bolshaya Ordynka Street, along which you can reach the Third Ring Road within 5 minutes. Tretyakovskaya Metro Station is a 6-minute walk away.
In 1802, the mansion was a stone building within the property which passed to the merchant of the 3rd guild Nikita Tulnov. In 1841, the facade was made in the style of the post-fire Moscow Empire. The architecture and purpose of the building did not change throughout the 19th century, with the exception of repairs and rebuilding of adjacent facilities. In 1987, there was a partial replacement and repair of wooden floors and roof elements.