Mansion in Gorokhovsky Pereulok 6
19 645 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
Surrounded by ancient manors, the building is located next to the Bauman Garden and the Museum of Russian Art. There is convenient access to the Garden Ring and the Third Ring roads. Kurskaya Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.
The mansion belongs to the ensemble of the city estate of the late 18th — early 19th century, which originally belonged to the merchant Alexander Egorovich Alexandrov. The mansion was a residential wing, which was located behind the main house in a secluded and lush garden. In 1850, the estate was owned by the merchant's son Ivan Zavarzin, who transformed the main house into the factory. From 1875 to 1917, the owner was the wife of Lieutenant Anna Yurieva. She converted the mansions into apartment buildings. After nationalization programme, the manor houses were used for collective house.