30 126 ₽ m2 per year
160 391 ₽ m2
A one-story mansion with an attic and a basement on Goncharnaya Street in the Tagansky district. The building is located near the embankments of the Moskva and Yauza rivers, the Belyaev City Estate, the Museum of the Russian Icon and the Moscow Taganka Theater. Taganskaya and Marksistskaya Metro Stations are an 8-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in 1900 on the territory of the city estate of the Moscow military Governor Timofey Tutolmin. The building corresponds to an A-class business center after a complete renovation. Inside, there is an office planning with a high-quality designer finishing. Natural wood and stone were used in the decoration of the premises, which gave the office interiors luxury. Large windows fill the offices with natural light on sunny days. Entrance to the estate for cars is through an auto barrier. There is a parking space for 10-15 cars in the courtyard.
The mansion is suitable for a headquarter or a representative office of a company.