on Taganskaya Street 13b2, Square 705 m

Mansion on Taganskaya Street 13b2

Lot 2243 | 0
Taganskiy
Taganskaya
Assignment: restaurant, rental business, headquarters
705 m2
2 floors and basement
warm-shell
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
17 590 $ per month
$

299 $ m2 per year
3 077 360 $
$

4 368 $ m2
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • 0
A two-storey mansion with a basement in the Tagansky district. The building is a cultural heritage site of regional significance. The bright facade features three separate entrances and panoramic arched windows. Inside there is a mixed-use layout and light finishing, ceiling height up to 3.6 meters. Previously, the building housed a restaurant, the basement was used as a karaoke bar. For ease of movement, a glass German elevator is installed. A summer veranda for 75 seats and parking for 15 bays are available on the fenced landscaped territory. The mansion is suitable for a restaurant, a representative office or a rental business.

The mansion is located on the first line of Taganskaya Street. It is within walking distance of shopping and business centers, Tagansky Children's Park, Vladimir Vysotsky Museum and the Taganka Theater. The Kremlin is 3 kilometers away along the Moskvoretskaya Embankment. There are convenient exits to Taganskaya and Marksistskaya Streets. The Garden Ring Road can be reached in 7 minutes by car, while the Third Ring Road and Boulevard Ring Road are 15 minutes away. Marksistskaya Metro Station is a 3-minute walk away, and Taganskaya Metro Station is a 6-minute walk away.

The 1827 mansion was the carriage house within the estate of Nikolai Yakovlevich Arshenevsky in the late 18th — early 19th century. The history of the building begins in the 17th century with the construction of the stone chambers of the Zemskov merchants. In 1790-1800s, the famous nobleman of the Catherine and Pavlovian times, Arshenevsky, preserved the first and basement floors of the old chambers and built a block in the classicism style. In 1812, a mezzanine was added to the main house after a fire. Then, since 1920, there had been communal apartments. In the 1990s, the Voskhod printing house was located in the estate. In 2000, the building was reconstructed and its historical appearance was recreated.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion