19 309 ₽ m2 per year
214 541 ₽ m2
The mansion was built in 1917. After major capital works in 1996, the building is considered as a B-class business center with modern engineering and communication systems. Inside, there is an office layout with the possibility to design open-space office. The rooms and common areas are decorated in an office style. On the 24-hour-secured adjacent territory, there is a ground parking space.
The mansion is suitable for a headquarter or representative office of a company.