0 ₽ m2 per year
174 000 ₽ m2
Two-story mansion on Raushskaya embankment in the district of Zamoskvorechye. The building is located on the Baltschug island in between of the Moscow-river and Vodootvodny Canal, near the Zaryadye Park, Red Square, Kremlin, Gostiny Dvor, and Alexandrovsky Park. The nearest metro station Novokuznetskaya is in a 10 minutes’ walk.
The stone mansion was built in a few construction periods from 1789 to 1892. It combines different architectural styles. There were 4 flats in the building with a drive-through arch to a courtyard, the first floor held two shops and a workshop. In 1989 the mansion was reconstructed to fill the needs of a musical library. At present, it is a part of the cultural heritage and named after the first owners The Residential House of Tselibeev — Arsentiev.
The mansion has cabinet-style planning, central communications, and 3.7-meter high ceilings. It needs reconstruction and major repair. The inner courtyard can be reorganized to hold 6-8 parking spaces.
The mansion is suitable for a company branch or office.