Mansion Nikoloyamskaya street, 52
30 000 ₽ m2 per year
300 000 ₽ m2
The mansion is located near the embankment of the Yauza River, the Theater Arts Studio, the State Museum of Literature. The building is surrounded by ancient temples and estates of the XIX century. Convenient access to the Garden Ring Road in a 2-minute drive, a 7-minute drive to the Third Ring Road. The nearest metro stations are Taganskaya and Marksistskaya, which are a 12-minute walk.
The mansion was built according to the project of the architect Strukov in the 1860s on the site of a house on Nikoloyamskaya Street, which was acquired by the Baulin family of merchants. Stone vaulted chambers with a cellar were built in this place at the end of the 18th century. After a fire in 1812, a new two-story stone house was erected on their basis. Near the Baulins' house, there was a scarf factory "Baulin's Partnership with Sons", and two trading shops were opened on Taganskaya Square. At the beginning of the 20th century, the new owner Eisenstein redesigned the Baulins' shawl factory for the production of silk furniture fabric. During the Soviet years, the building was divided into apartments.