Mansion Sergiy Radonezhsky street, 13
19 200 ₽ m2 per year
300 000 ₽ m2
The building is surrounded by premium residential complexes, government agencies and representative offices of large companies. Surrounded by many theaters, historic estates and beautiful temples of the XVIII-XIX centuries. Convenient access to Nikoloyamskaya street, the embankment of the Yauza river, the Garden Ring and the Third Ring roads. The nearest metro stations are Ploshchad Ilyicha and Rimskaya, which are a 5-minute walk away.
The classic mansion was formed on the basis of a two-story stone building built in 1802. In 1844, a two-story building designed by the architect Balashov was added to the main house of the city estate on the attached site on the western side. The mansion with an annex was transformed into an apartment building, the first floor was rented out for shops, and the second floor for apartments. In 1853, the display windows on the first floor were removed, after which the appearance of the building as a whole did not change. In 2006, a brick mezzanine with an arched window was restored, which accentuated the risalit, white-stone sandriks were restored above the windows of the risalit on the second floor, and the interfloor plaster cornice was preserved.