A three-story mansion on Borovaya Street in the south-east Moscow. The classic mansion built in 1937 has reinforced concrete floor, modern engineering and utility systems. The facade is decorated with rust and geometrical bas-relief elements, part of the roof of the building is made of glass. Inside there is an office planning and finishing. Spacious hall with second light and access to the balcony decorated with sculpture and pilasters. On the adjacent and landscaped territory there is a 20-car ground parking. The mansion is suitable for headquarter or a company representative office, medical center or hostel.
The building is located on a quiet street. It is surrounded by state institutions, shops, business centers and cafes. It has a convenient access to the promenade of the Yauza River and the Enthusiast Highway. The Third Ring Road takes 11 minutes, the Garden Ring Road — 12 minutes. Lefortovo Metro Station is in an 11-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45