A two-storey mansion with a basement on Egoryevskaya street in the south-east of Moscow. The brick building was built in 1917. Currently, the owner is carrying out major repairs. Inside, there is an office planning with spacious rooms for require finishing. On the second floor the ceiling height is 4.4 meters. Large windows fill the space with natural daylight. There is a easy public parking on the adjacent territory. The mansion is suitable for a clinic, hostel, study centre, headquarter or a company representative office.
The mansion is located in 4 minutes walk from the railway station «Depo». It is surrounded by service centers, state and educational institutions. Shops and cafes are within walking distance on Lyublinskaya Street. Residents benefit from convenient accessibility — the Third Ring Road is a 15-minute drive, while the Garden Ring Road is 20 minutes away. It takes 15 minutes by foot to reach Lyublino Metro Station.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45