Mansion on Krivokolenny Pereulok 9
0 $ m2 per year
7 052 $ m2
The mansion is located on the first line of houses in the Chistye Prudy area. It is surrounded by high-end houses and residential quarters, representative offices of leading companies, embassies and numerous attractions. There is convenient access to Pokrovka Street, the Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads. Chistye Prudy Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in the 19th century on the basis of stone chambers of the 18th century, owned by Dr. Christian Lado. A small and not too rich estate with a garden and services at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries passed to the merchant family Ruperti. In 1862, the owner of the estate became Ivan Golubev, a Moscow merchant of the second guild. From 1891 until the revolution, the estate belonged to Dr. Mikhail Dunts, who went into private practice in the mansion. During the restoration, traces of window openings framing made of profile bricks as well as cornices with a curb were found under the plaster.