A three-story mansion with a basement and an attic on Chaplygin Street in the Basmanny District. The classic mansion was built in 1848 and is a prominent example of 19th-century Moscow architecture. In 2000, after a major repair, the building corresponds to the B-class business center, preserving the historical elements of the interior and facade. There is a mixed layout inside, providing comfortable open offices and private offices for 150 employees. High-quality finishes with modern interiors put an emphasis on historical decor elements. The premises provide a kitchen and a recreation area. The inner fenced yard has public parking for 20 cars. The mansion is suitable for a bank, a representative office or an office.
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow next to the Sovremennik Theatre, the Oleg Tabakov Moscow Theater and the Pokrovka Theater. Convenient access to Pokrovka street, Boulevard and Garden ring. The nearest metro stations are Chistye Prudy, Turgenevskaya and Krasnye Vorota, which are a 7-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45