Mansion Bolshaya Ordynka Street 61
0 ₽ m2 per year
19 929 $ m2
A mansion on Bolshaya Ordynka Street in the Zamoskvorechye area houses a two-storey residence with a separate entrance. Since the beginning of reconstruction in 2020, the floral bas-reliefs on the frieze and cornices of the facades have been carefully restored, innovative engineering systems have been installed and interior projects have been developed. The rooms will be modernly finished with materials and designer furniture. On the ground floor there will be 3 bedrooms with bathrooms, with two of the bedrooms equipped with dressing rooms. On the second floor there will be a spacious living room, a kitchen-dining room and two storage rooms. The private courtyard provides a ground parking for 2 cars.
The mansion is located 20 minutes walk from Red Square, the Kremlin, GUM and Alexander Garden. The quiet central street is filled with ancient temples, embassies, historic estates, cozy restaurants and boutiques. Nearby are the Tretyakov Gallery, a branch of the Maly Theater, Muzeon and Zaryadye parks. It is 10 minutes walk from Polyanka metro station.
The mansion built in 1821 is best known as the Main House of the Novikov-Davydov City Estate. The manor house was built for the collegiate assessor Novikov on the basis of the older chambers of the late 18th century. In the second half of the 19th century, the buildings of the city estate passed to the merchant Davydov, who changed the appearance of the existing houses. In 1878 the mansion was reconstructed under the project of the architect Peter Vinogradov, who made it in the eclectic style with elements of baroque, rococo, classicism and empire style. It is the historical appearance that the house has preserved to nowadays.