Mansion Khokhlovsky Lane 3
The mansion is reliably hidden from the noise of the city on a quiet street. Nearby are the Zaryadye Park, the Khokhlovka Art Quarter, the Morozovs 'mansion and the Osterman-Kuvshinnikovs' house. Surrounded by beautiful temples, churches and cathedrals, the building provides convenient access to Maroseyka Street, Boulevard and Garden Ring roads. The nearest metro station is Kitay-gorod, which is a 5-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in the 1820s as an office building for a tenement house. The buildings are based on vaulted chambers made of stone from 1757. After the middle of the 19th century, the Schnaubert estate was divided into two parts. The first part was sold to Monoszon, and the second used to be a home for the Schnaubert brothers — the architect Boris, and Vladimir, the head doctor of the Old Catherine Hospital. After 1917, two rooms were left to the descendants of the Schnauberts, and the other rooms were occupied by the new tenants.