on Pokrovka Street 10, Square 1821 m

Mansion on Pokrovka Street 10

Lot 2247 | 0
Basmanniy
Kitay-gorod
Assignment: office / business center, bank, rental business, restaurant
1821 m2
2 floors, basement and attic
bare-shell
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
Cultural heritage
113 650 $ per month
$

749 $ m2 per year
  • Exterior
  • 0 0
A two-storey mansion with a basement and an attic on Pokrovka Street in the Basmanny district. The facade of the building is made in yellow, the windows of the second floor are highlighted with white frames and moldings in the form of medallions and arches. On the ground floor there are 6 separate entrances and panoramic windows. Inside there is a mixed-use layout with bare-shell finishing, the ceiling height is from 2.7 to 3.3 meters. Central utility systems, electric power of 400 kW, natural ventilation system with the possibility of installing a hood are provided. The mansion is suitable for a rental business, restaurant, office or bank.

The mansion is located on the first line at the intersection of Kolpachniy Lane and Pokrovka Street with high pedestrian traffic in the Chistye Prudy area. It is surrounded by the Sovremennik Theater, the Oleg Tabakov Moscow Theater and the Vasnetsov Memorial Apartment. There are convenient exits to Maroseika Street and the Boulevard Ring Road, the Garden Ring Road is 5 minutes away by car. The nearest metro station 'Kitay-Gorod' can be reached in 8 minutes, while Chistye Prudy Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.

The city estate was built in 1802 for Colonel Alexey Nikolaevich Ozerov. In the 1830s, the ground floor of the house was occupied by the Pokrovskaya pharmacy of Minder, whose owner was a German Arist Kondratievich Minder. Since the second half of the 19th century, the building and a large plot belonged to the Molchanov family, the administrators of the Trinity Church located next door. In 1875, the estate was rebuilt, adding a second floor. Then the property belonged to the merchants Olovyanishnikov, who organized the office of the commercial and industrial partnership 'P.I. Olovyanishnikov sons' in the mansion. In 1914, Epraksinya Georgievna Olovyanishnikova, the owner of the house and the director of the Partnership, lived with her sons in the estate. In Soviet times, the building housed communal apartments. Until recently, the former Ozerov house was occupied by Rusich Center Bank and Askania Trust Bank. The mansion is a cultural heritage site of regional significance.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion