Mansion Sergiy Radonezhsky street, 7
The building is surrounded by premium residential complexes, government agencies and representative offices of large companies. Nearby you can find many theaters, historic estates and beautiful temples of the XVIII-XIX centuries. Convenient access to Nikoloyamskaya street, the embankment of the Yauza river, the Garden Ring and the Third Ring Road. The road to the metro stations are Ploshchad Ilyicha and Rimskaya, which are a 5-minute walk away.
The 19th-century Art Nouveau mansion built today is recognized as an architectural monument. In 1908, the owner of the mansion, manufacturer Gryaznov, ordered the architect Kaiser to remake the facade of his house. Kaiser developed a project in the fashionable at that time style — Art Nouveau. The facade of the house is lined with ceramic tiles and decorated with mascarons depicting female heads and stern male faces with thick lush mustaches. In the center of the façade, there is a cartouche with an ornate letter "G" — the initial letter of the owner's surname. The entrance arch, window frames and keystones are decorated with floral bas-reliefs. The ledge of the cornice rests on brackets of complex shape, and the building is crowned with a pediment with a round dormer window.