Mansion Pokrovka street 28-3
A two-story mansion with a basement and an attic on Pokrovka in the historical and cultural part of the Basmanny District. The mansion is occupied by the boutique hotel "Bentley", with a careful approach to the traditions that have developed over two centuries. There is a mixed layout and designer finishes made of natural wood and stone inside. The premises harmoniously combine modern comfort with a historic spirit of hospitality. The building is located in a fenced territory with a landscaped yard and ground parking.
The building is located near the Sovremennik Theater, the Oleg Tabakov Moscow Theater and the Vasnetsov Memorial Apartment Museum. The nearest metro stations are Chistye Prudy and Kurskaya, which are a 13-minute walk away. The mansion is currently recognized as a cultural heritage site.
The classic style mansion was built at the beginning of the 19th century by the project of the architect Mikhail Bugrovsky and is known as the "Emelyanovs' City Estate". For a long time, the mansion served as a guest house and was owned by the merchant of the first guild, Mazurin. After the Russian Revolution of 1917, there used to be a hotel for civil servants. Later, in Soviet times, the building housed the famous gourmet shop and office premises.