Mansion on Neglinnaya Street 8
107 914 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
The mansion is located at the intersection of two busy streets, Neglinnaya and Kuznetsky Most, opposite the TSUM shopping center. The Bolshoi Theater, Maly Theater, Red Square, Kremlin, GUM and Gostiny Dvor are within walking distance. There is convenient access to the Boulevard Ring Road within a 2-minute drive, while the Garden Ring Road is 5 minutes away. The nearest metro station is Kuznetsky Most, which is a 3-minute walk away.
The classic mansion is a striking example of a large business building of the 19th century. The revenue house with the shops of the Moscow Merchant Society was built in 1888 by the architect Kaminsky. A Faberge store was located on the corner of the house in the 1890s. There was also a Schmit furniture store, the offices and editorial offices of Lipskerov, the publisher of the newspaper 'News of the Day', a bookstore with a library of the Paris Press Agency, Feyneman's dental office, Eberg's music store, Flay and Doublet confectionery, Ovchinnikov and Lorie jewelry stores. In 1906, the facade of the building was slightly modified by architect Erichson, then by Sherwood in 1907. Currently, the mansion houses the Moscow Department of Culture, numerous banks, cafes, restaurants and shops.