Mansion on Elektrozavodskaya Street 35
26 578 ₽ m2 per year
387 597 ₽ m2
The building is located in a green area near the Yauza River embankment, between Sokolniki Park and Izmailovsky Park. There is convenient access to Preobrazhenskaya Street and the Yauza River embankment. The Third Ring Road is a 10-minute drive, while the Garden Ring Road is 15 minutes away. The nearest metro station is Preobrazhenskaya Ploschad, which is a 7-minute walk away.
The mansion was built in the early 19th century and used to be the residential home of the merchant Luka Belyaev's family. It stood on the high left bank of the Yauza River next to a cloth factory owned by the merchant. During the period before 1917, the house went through many changes — it was rented out, used as a military barracks, as a warehouse for military products, but always remained in the administration of the Belyaev family. In Soviet times, the building was used by military units, internal troops, and Moslift company. Since December 1995, the house, having undergone an impressive renovation, began to be used by merchant descendants for educational activities. The mansion was completely renovated in 2022.