on Sadovnicheskaya Street 41b1, Square 900 m

Mansion on Sadovnicheskaya Street 41b1

Lot 2344 | 0
Zamoskvorechey
Novokuznetskaya
Assignment: office / business center, hotel / hostel, medical center / clinic, sys_catalog_purpose_под реконструкцию
900 m2
2 floors and mansard
bare-shell
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
Cultural heritage
2 406 930 $
$

2 676 $ m2
  • Exterior
  • 0 0
A two-story mansion with a mansard on Sadovnicheskaya Street in the Zamoskvorechye district. The historic building, dating back to 1880, features a brick facade covered with light pink stucco, adorned with decorative pilasters and ornate decor. Two separate entrances are located on opposite sides of the mansion. Inside, there is a mixed-use layout and an unfinished interior. The ceiling height is 3,5 meters. Utility systems have been installed. An electrical capacity of 100 kW is expandable. The fenced territory of 900 m² includes parking for 5 cars. The mansion is suitable for renovation to accommodate an office, a hotel, or a medical center.

The building is situated on the street line on Bolotny Island in the cultural and historical center of Moscow. Nearby are the Moscow River Embankment, the State Tretyakov Gallery, and Zaryadye Park. The mansion is surrounded by numerous cultural heritage sites, educational institutions, clinics, and restaurants. It offers convenient access to The Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads. The Third Ring Road is a 15-minute drive. Novokuznetskaya Metro Station is a 9-minute walk, while Tretyakovskaya Station is a 14-minute walk.

The mansion was built on the site of partially destroyed stone chambers belonging to merchant Anika Ikonnokov. Architects Ivan Ivanovich Pozdeev and Mikhail Fedorovich Bugrovsky were involved in the design of the house. The building's architecture reflects the influence of eclecticism and neoclassicism typical of that era. The facades are adorned with rustication, sandricks are positioned above the windows, and a decorative attic is located above the cornice of the second floor. A fence designed by Pozdeev with entrance gates featuring two pilaster-like wickets is installed in front of the house. Later, it became the property of Nikolai Alexandrovich Avaev, a representative of an ancient merchant family from Tver. In 1890, he was succeeded by Alexander Alexandrovich Krymov, a 2nd guild merchant. Currently, the mansion is best known as the 'Ikonnokov-Avaev Estate' and is a regional cultural heritage site.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion