Mansion on Kozhevnicheskaya Street 11
20 125 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
The mansion is located on the first line of houses on the street with high pedestrian traffic. It is surrounded by developed infrastructure, numerous large business centers, educational institutions and prestigious residential complexes. The scheme is within walking distance of the embankment of the Moskva River, the Chambers of Kozhevin Sloboda and Novospassky Monastery Square. There is convenient access to Kozhevnicheskaya Street, the embankment of the Moskva River and the Garden Ring Road. The nearest metro station is Paveletskaya, which is a 10-minute walk away.
The mansion belongs to the city estate complex of Pyotr Ardalionovich Kotelnikov, the 2nd guild merchant. The mansion was built on the basis of the chambers of the 17th century. The second house of the estate was erected much later, in the early 19th century, and was originally one-storey. In 1822-1832, Kotelnikov rebuilt both mansions and added an additional floor to the second house. At the time of reconstruction, the estate acquired the characteristic features of the Empire style, which have survived to the present. Later, his son owned the houses. In the early 20th century, there was an orphanage for 100 children founded by the Imperial Humane Society.