A complex of buildings on Sadovnicheskaya Street in the Zamoskvorechye district. The complex includes two reconstructed mansions in classical style with a private territory of 5.4 acres. A three-storey mansion built in 1870 with an area of 680 m² stands on the first line of the Otvodniy Canal embankment. Inside there is a mixed-use layout and office-style finishing. A two-storey mansion built in 1883 with an area of 504 m² is placed on the second line of houses and is fully equipped for a restaurant. The buildings are rented out and bring a steady income. The ground parking for 8 cars is provided on the adjacent territory. The complex is suitable for a rental business, restaurant, head or representative office.
The buildings are located on a street with high pedestrian and car traffic at the intersection of the Otvodniy Canal embankment and the Garden Ring Road. It is surrounded with representative offices of leading companies and banks, embassies, high-end residential houses and quarters. There is direct access to the Garden Ring Road, while the Boulevard Ring Road is a 5-minute drive away. The nearest metro station 'Paveletskaya' is a 10-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45