A two-story mansion with an attic in Hlebnikovy Lane in the Tagansky District. The building with red brick was built in 1917. It was completely renovated and equipped with modern utility and engineering systems. Inside there is an office planning and modern finishing. In the building there are planned 11 rooms with wet points, which are fully adapted to medical activities. It has a reception zone and sanitary units on each floor. Eleven dental chairs and an X-ray machine have been installed to dentistry. On the adjacent area of the mansion there os a 15-car ground parking. The mansion is suitable for a clinic.
The mansion is surrounded by residential complexes, state institutions and representative offices of large companies. There are many theatres, historical manors and beautiful temples of the 18th and 19th centuries. The building has a convenient exit to Nikolayamskaya Street, embankment of Yauzy River, Garden and Third Ring Road. Ploshchad Ilyicha and Rimskaya Metro Station are in a 5-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45