Mansion Bolshoy Predtechensky Pereulok, 10
168 $ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The building is located next to the Decembrist Uprising Park, the Presnya Historical and Memorial Museum, Presnensky Park and the Moscow Zoo. Convenient access to Krasnaya Presnya street, Zvenigorodskoe shosse, Sadovoye Koltso and TTR. The nearest metro stations are Krasnopresnenskaya and Ulitsa 1905 Goda", which are a 10-minute walk.
The mansion was built in 1902 according to the project of the architect Borin and was one of the buildings for the needs of the Presnensky branch of the Ladies' Care of the Poor. The foundation of the Ladies' Guardianship of the Poor refers to the charitable activities of Princess Sofya Shcherbatova, who gathered around her ladies from aristocratic families, philanthropists, doctors, and in 1844 opened several charitable departments. In 1902, the trustee of this institution, Sofia Petrovo-Solovovo, received permission for new capital buildings, and instead of a wooden house with mezzanines, a stone two-story residential building with a residential semi-basement was built along the red line of the alley. According to the project, on the first floor there were apartments for the boss and paramedics, two doctors' offices, a "pharmacy" and a "waiting room", and on the second floor there were wards for the convicts.