Mansion Granatny Pereulok 24
818 $ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow. The Patriarch’s Ponds, the Modern Theater of Antrepriziza, the Theatre on Malaya Bronnaya, the house of the Chekhov Museum and the Moscow Planetarium are nearby. The building has a convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, Bolshaya Nikitskaya and Barricadnaya Streets. Barricadnaya Metro Station is in a-7 minute walk away.
The neoclassical mansion was built in 1880 by the project of the architect Zalessky and served as the main house of the estate Zerschikov. The facade of the house is decorated with adorable mascarons with the image of women’s heads and floral stucco ornament. The front entrance from the Foam Lane is completed with a canopy over the porch on massive chains and a semi-circular stained glass window. Under Zerschikov, 3 houses were built, which formed a single architectural ensemble and were used by the owner for rental. In Soviet times, the home ownership was transferred to a housing partnership, and after the house was idle for quite a long time. In 1990, one of the buildings was demolished and the main house and annex were completely restored.