A four-story mansion with a basement on 1-st Visheslavtsevy Lane in the north-east Moscow. The building built in 1917 was completely renovated in 2007. The facade is completed with two erectors with arched curtains, the windows and the entrance arch are complemented with finely forged element, the roof is crowned with elegant frontons with oval windows. The building is equipped with modern engineering, security and fire safety systems. Inside there is a mixed planning and office finishing. Rooms with ceilings above 3 meters filled with daylight penetrating through large windows. On the adjacent territory there is a guarded ground parking.
The mansion is located on a quiet street within walking distance of the Festival Park. It is surrounded by premium residential complexes, banks, shops, restaurants and cafes. It has a convenient exit to the Third Ring Road; the Garden Ring Road takes 7 minutes’ drive. It takes 12 minutes by foot to reach Maryina Roshcha Metro Station.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45