on Zemlyanoy Val Street 39/1, Square 1300 m

Mansion on Zemlyanoy Val Street 39/1

Lot 2261 | 0
Assignment: office / business center, medical center / clinic
1300 m2
1 floor, mezzanine and basement
Expert review
Mansion status:
Cultural heritage
33 420 $ per month

308 $ m2 per year
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • 0
A three-storey mansion on Zemlyanoy Val Street in the Basmanny district. The building was built in 1917, the facade is made of large-sized bricks and decorated with corner blades, risalites with pilasters at the ends, the portico on the main facade consists of six Ionic columns. The windows are arranged asymmetrically, on the lower floor they are decorated with keystones. Inside, there is a finished office-type layout, the Empire decor in the form of stucco has been preserved in the rooms on the first floor. The fenced territory includes a ground parking lot for 7 bays. The mansion is suitable for an office, medical center or clinic.

The mansion is located between 1st Syromyatnicheskiy Lane and Verkhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Street. It sits within a developed area, near Verkhnyaya Syromyatnichesky Square, within walking distance of the Usachev-Naidenov Estate Park, Atrium shopping and entertainment center, Vinzavod exhibition center, clinics, banks and fitness clubs. Entrance and entry by car is carried out from Verkhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Street, which provides access to Zemlyanoy Val Street within the Garden Ring Road. The nearest metro station is Chkalovskaya, a 2-minute walk away, while Kurskaya Metro Station and Kursky Railway are 6 minutes away.

In the 1680s, the chambers belonged to boyar Matyushkin, nephew of Tsarina Evdokia, wife of Alexei Mikhailovich. Since 1764, the possessions passed to Princess Volkonskaya. By 1817, an Empire portico was added to the house. From the 1820s to the 1880s, the Lukutin merchants owned the house Later the Zhivago merchants, who, together with Vasily Khludov's family, organized musical concerts at home. The estate included a large garden, which before the October Revolution was called 'Entertaining'. Later it became the garden named after the revolutionary Yefim Kukhmisterov. In 1939-1953, a multi-storey building 39 was built by the project of architects Castel and Zaikin, which separated the building from the roadway of the street.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion