Mansion on Trubnikovsky Pereulok 21
31 698 ₽ m2 per year
666 060 ₽ m2
The mansion is located on the first street line on a quiet lane within walking distance from the busy streets of the New and Old Arbat, Patriarch's Ponds, and the Moscow Zoo. It is surrounded by developed infrastructure, elite residential complexes, embassies, and representative offices of companies. There is convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, Novy Arbat Street, and Novinsky Boulevard. Barrikadnaya Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.
The mansion was built on the residential building's site of the collegiate adviser's wife, Dobrova. The large estate of Second Major Tolstoy housed small wooden buildings that burned down in the fire of 1812. Until the 1830s, there was a garden and later wooden buildings began to appear. In the 1850s, the territory was divided, and a house was built on one part according to the architect Arseniev's project. In the 19th century, the manor house was rebuilt several times. Today, a part of the wall preserved from the historical building has the status of a cultural heritage site.