Mansion Podsosensky Pereulok, 23
425 $ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The mansion is surrounded by historic estates and 19th century houses built in the area of Chistye Prudy. Within walking distance there is extensive infrastructure on the busy streets of kitay-gorod and Zemlyanoy Val. Convenient access to the Garden Ring and Boulevard Ring roads. The nearest metro station is Chkalovskaya, which is a 6-minute walk away.
The main house of the city estate was built in the period from 1837 to 1839 by order of the merchant Chizhova. By the 1880s, a stone extension was added to the house. Later, the estate passed to a family of merchants, the brothers Ivan and Nikolai Orlov, who were engaged in the trade of leather goods under the firm "Trading House Yegor Orlov with Sons" in the shop of Gostiny Dvor. In 1893, according to the project of the architect Busse, a residential stone outbuilding was erected along the line of the alley. At the beginning of the 20th century, it housed a real school of the Polish Committee. After the revolution, there used to be a hostel, a shoe factory and communal apartments.