Mansion Dashkova Pereulok, 7
0 $ m2 per year
13 537 $ m2
The mansion is located in the most prestigious area of Moscow near the Maiden's Field Square and the Travnikov Garden. Surrounded by elite residential complexes and embassies, restaurants and shops, museums and art galleries. Convenient access to the Garden Ring road. The nearest metro station is Park Kultury, which is an 8-minute walk away.
The classic mansion with snow-white pilasters was built in 1836. The house of the city estate belonged to Lieutenant Colonel of Horse Artillery Andrey Dashkov. In 1855, Dashkov's son-in-law, artist, vice-president of the Academy of Arts Grigory Gagarin, often visited the mansion. Since 1860, Dashkov's son, Vasily, lived in the house, who already at that time became the director of the Rumyantsev Museum, a patron of the arts and an ethnographer. The mansion is now recognized as a cultural heritage site.