Mansion Burdenko Street 12
0 $ m2 per year
4 017 $ m2
The building is located in a quiet street next to the Maiden Field square. It is surrounded by embassies, representative offices of large companies and elite residential complexes. A well-developed infrastructure is within walking distance. The mansion has a convenient access to the Garden Ring Road, Zubovskaya and Plushcha Streets. It takes 10 minutes by foot to reach Park Cultury Metro Station.
The Empire mansion was built in 1827 under the titular councillor Christopher Smirnov and intended for shops. A large part of the surrounding territory was occupied by a garden with a wooden gazebo. Then the building was formed, which was characteristed of urban estates of the mid-19th century. In 1859, under the new owner of the estate, the wife of the state councillor Ekaterina Stepanova, the building was expanded at the expense of an extension from the yard. In 1892, when the scheme belonged to Anna Lopatina, the buildings of the estate passed to Anna Lopatina, and to the western facade of the main house were made extensions for the entrance and covered terrace. The main facade of the house retained the foundations of the previous composition and received new eclectic elements of the decor, designed by the architect Antonov, and generally preserved to the present time.