This two-story mansion is located on Bolshoy Palashevsky Lane, Tverskoy district region, Central Administrative District. The building was reconstructed in 2014. The mansion was built in 1885.Within 3-minutes walk from «Pushkinskaya / Tverskaya» metro station. The mansion is classified as the B + class. There is a separate building. The mansion is suitable for a bank, a medical center, a clinic, an office, a business center, a hotel and a hostel. There is 5-car ground parking, compound territory, and video surveillance.