0 ₽ m2 per year
4 230 $ m2
Complex of historical mansions in Milyutinsky Pereulok in Krasnoselsky neighbourhood. The city's manors and theaters are nearby, while Red Square, the Kremlin, Gostiny Dvor and Zaryadye Park are an 18-minute walk away. The nearest metro stations are Chistye Prudy and Turgenevskaya, which are a 7-minute walk away.
The complex is listed as cultural heritage site of 'Ensemble of the Roman Catholic Church of St. Peter and Paul the Apostle' and consists of 4 mansions. A two-storey building with an area of 510 m2 with an office layout was built in 1860. Four-storey mansion with two underground levels with an area of 2,834 m2 was built in 1895 and completele renovated in 2006. The three-storey house with an area of 1983 m2 and the two-storey building with an area of 919 m2 were built in 1917and have underground levels.
The buildings are located on a fenced area of 0.78 hectares. All mansions have secured parking, are equipped with cold and hot water distribution system, heating system, and supply and exhaust ventilation. Some rooms inside are in need of major repairs.
The complex of mansions is suitable for a representative office, consul residence, business center, educational institution or medical center.