Mansion Milyutinsky Pereulok, 18
0 ₽ m2 per year
227 273 ₽ m2
The mansion is located in a quiet side street surrounded by city estates, restaurants, cafes and theaters. Within walking distance are Red Square, the Kremlin, Gostiny Dvor and Zaryadye Park. Convenient access to Lubyanka and Sretenka streets, Boulevard and Garden Ring roads. The nearest metro stations are Chistye Prudy and Turgenevskaya, which are a 6-minute walk away.
The neoclassical mansion belongs to the cultural heritage site "Ensemble of the Roman Catholic Church of St. Peter and Paul". In 1839, on donations from Moscow Catholics, the construction of a new Catholic church in Milyutinsky Lane began in Moscow according to the project of the architect Alessandro Gilardi. In the second half of the 19th century, near the church were built an almshouse, a library and the Board of the Charitable Society, a building for a women's school, a clergy house and a parochial school. The mansion is a building of the former church.