Mansion Mansurovsky Pereulok 4/1/34
0 $ m2 per year
21 400 $ m2
The building is located at the intersection of Mansurovsky Lane and Ostozhenka Street in the historical and cultural center of Moscow. It is surrounded by developed infrastructure, embassies, representative offices of large companies and prestigious residential complexes. Within walking distance are the Museum of Moscow, the Moscow House of Photography, the Art Gallery of Zurab Tsereteli. It has convenient access to Ostozhenka Street, the Garden and Boulevard Ring Roads. Park Kultury Metro Station is in a 7-minutes walk.
The mansion was built in 1880. The building is the only surviving wing of the 18th century city estate. Standing on a white stone basement built in 1795, the wing was restored after the fire of 1812. Currently, the mansion is an object of the historical and urban heritage of the Khamovniki district and has no preservation order.