1 624 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
This three-story mansion is located on Myly Ivanovsky lane in Presnensky district. There is the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Kilishkina street, the House of Osterman-Kuvshinikovs, the Apartment Building of the Moscow Merchants, and many ancient temples nearby. The walk to «Kitay Gorod» metro station takes 6 minutes.
The mansion was built in 1888. Its reconstruction in 2013 allowed not only updating the exterior of the building, but also transforming the mansion into a business center B+ class. All engineering systems were replaced with modern ones. The interior design is completed in a loft style with classic elements. There are two blocks of offices on each floor. The mansion has three separate entrances. It is located on a compound territory with 7-car ground parking. The territory is equipped with video surveillance system.
The mansion is suitable for a representative office, company’s headquarters, a restaurant, a bank, a clinic or a business center.