Mansion on Maly Zlatoustinskiy Pereulok 3b3
The building is located in the historical center of Moscow, a 15-minute walk from Red Square, GUM and Zaryadye Park. The first line of houses provides convenient access to Maroseyka and Myasnitskaya Streets. The infrastructure includes embassies, restaurants, museums and theaters. The V. V. Mayakovsky State Museum is a 6-minute walk away. Lubyanka Metro Station is a 7-minute walk away. There is convenient access to the Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads within 15 minutes.
The mansion is part of the urban estate of the mid-18th century by the architect Kazakov. It appeared on the land plot of quartermaster Belavin, and in 1782, the Moscow architect Matvey Kazakov bought the site from him. The mansion on on Maly Zlatoustinskiy Lane 3b3 is a small two-storey stone wing built by Kazakov in 1785-1800. Matvey Kazakov lived in the estate from 1782 to 1812 before the onset of the Napoleonic army. In 1816-1836, the house belonged to Kazakov's youngest daughter E. M. Tatishcheva and was rebuilt several times. In 1995, the mansion was transferred to Organizator LLC, which carried out the reconstruction of the MKAD and the construction of the Third Transport Ring. Since 2002, the building has been occupied by a city client bank. In 2007 the bank was declared bankrupt and now there is a branch of Moskommertsbank at this address.