Mansion Maly Karetny Pereulok, 16
429 $ m2 per year
The building is located next to the house of Vladimir Vysotsky, the Nikulin Moscow Circus, the Hermitage Garden, the Moscow City Duma Park, the Sfera Theater and the Moscow Museum of Modern Art. Convenient access to Tverskaya and Dolgorukovskaya streets, Garden and Boulevard Ring. The nearest metro station is Tsvetnoy Bulvar, which is a 4-minute walk away.
The Empire-style mansion was built in 1789 and is known as the Merchant Pirogov's Residential House or the House with Shadows. The building burned down in a fire in 1812. After reconstruction by 1865, the house was restored and completed with a staircase. In this historical appearance, the building has survived to this day. Currently, the former house of the merchant Pirogov is recognized as an object of cultural heritage.