Mansion Maly Karetny Pereulok 13
412 ₽ m2 per year
0 $ m2
The mansion is located next to the Nikulin Moscow Circus, the house of Vladimir Vysotsky, the Cathedral Chamber and the Hermitage Garden. The building provides convenient access to the Garden and Boulevard Ring roads. The nearest metro station is Tsvetnoy Bulvar, which is a 5-minute walk away.
The classic-style mansion, is better known as the "House of the Peasant Woman Lopatina", was built by the architect Yakov Makhonin in 1899. In Soviet period, the building belonged to the Profintern garment factory. The elegant facade of the mansion with a floral bas-relief has retained its historical appearance to this day.