Mansion on Khokhlovskiy Pereulok 13
0 $ m2 per year
3 087 $ m2
The building is located in the center of Moscow, surrounded by historical mansions and beautiful temples. The windows of the mansionprovide a beautiful view of the Trinity Church. The mansion stands on a quiet street near Zaryadye Park, the Kremlin, Red Square and Gostiniy Dvor. The nearest metro station is Kitay-Gorod, which is a 10-minute walk away.
The Kuvshinova House is a former revenue house of the manufacturer Mikhail Gavriilovich Kuvshinov, built according to the project of the architect Phlegont Phlegontovich Voskresensky in 1846. Then the factory passed into the possession of his daughter, Yulia Mikhailovna, after whom the mansion has its name. Later, the American International Research & Exchanges Board occupied the mansion, until it closed the Moscow representative office. In 1989, a major reconstruction of the building was carried out.