312 ₽ m2 per year
This three-story mansion with a basement is located on 3rd Monetchikovsky lane in Zamoskvorechye district with a convenient exit to Sadovoye Koltso (the Garden Ring). The way to «Paveletskaya» and «Dobryninskaya» metro stations takes no more than 10 minutes.
The mansion was built in 1904 by the architect Karl Karlovich Gippius. It was reconstructed in 2001. It has 15-car ground parking. There is a mixed layout with high-quality interior design inside. The building is equipped with air conditioning, ventilation, fire alarm, and video surveillance systems. It is under 24/7 security. It has two entrances and an elevator.
The mansion is suitable for a bank, an office or a business center.