824 ₽ m2 per year
A two-storey mansion with an attic and a basement on Ostozhenka Street in the Khamovniki district. The building is located next to the Moscow House of Photography, the Leo Tolstoy State Museum, the Zurab Tsereteli Art Gallery and the Ivan Turgenev House and Museum. The nearest metro station is Kropotkinskaya, which is a 7-minute walk away.
The mansion with a mezzanine in the Empire style was built in 1830. In 1875, the building was rebuilt by the architect Alexander Ober by order of the merchant E.E. Kartashev. The city estate passed into the possession of Ivan Lyzhin, the heir of the textile factory in Ivanteevka and the trading house 'Lyzhin Iv. and sons' in 1890. The mansion was restored, the facade was decorated with elements of eclectic decor. The building is now a cultural heritage site.
In 2006, a complete reconstruction of the mansion was carried out, modern engineering and utility systems and the smart home system was installed, the historical stucco on the facade and the interiors were carefully restored. Inside, there is a promiscuous planning and spacious rooms, in the decoration of which granite, marble and gold leaf were used. A panoramic elevator is provided for easy access to all floors. The basement floor with vaulted 'Monier' is designed for a swimming pool with a SPA area and a wine cellar. The mansion has its own fenced courtyard with ground parking for 8 cars.
The mansion is suitable for an embassy, a representative office of a company or a business center.