Mansion Zhukovsky Street, 10b1
390 $ m2 per year
The building is located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow near Chistye Prudy area. nearby is developed infrastructure, prestigious residential complexes, representative offices of large companies and many theaters and museums. It has a convenient access to Pokrovka street, Boulevard and Garden Ring Roads. The nearest metro stations Chistye Prudy, Turgenevskaya and Krasnye Vorota are within a 7-minute walk.
The mansion of the famous lawyer and collegiate adviser Mavriky Osipovich Girshman was built in 1897 according to the architect Eibuschitz design. Girshman was fond of collecting paintings, the surviving part of which ended up in the Tretyakov Gallery after the revolution and the departure of the Girshmans to France in 1917. Serov painted portraits of Henrietta Hirshman in this mansion. In the Soviet times, the Committee of Friendship with the Peoples of the East was located there, and later — the Egypt Embassy Cultural Bureau. The mansion does not currently an objects of cultural heritage.