A four-storey mansion on Gabrichevskogo street on the north-west of Moscow.The building in the Stalin Empire style was built in 1959. The facade is decorated with decorative cornice and padded stucco, the entrance group is complemented by white columns. According its level of safety and comfort, the building corresponds to a B class business center. It is equipped with open offices, dining room for staff, reception area with access control system, Sberbank ATM and vending machines installed. There is a 120-car ground parking on the adjacent guarded territory.
The mansion is located in a green area near the park Pokrovskoe-Streshnevo and the embankment of the Moscow Canal. It is surrounded by business centers, the stadium Otkrytie Bank Arena and the museum of modern sport. The building has a convenient access to Volokolamskoe highway. It is in a 10-minute rive from the Third ring road, a 14-minute — from the Garden ring road. It is in a 13-minute walk from Shchukinskaya metro station.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45