Mansion Alexandra Solzhenitsyna Street 29
25 216 ₽ m2 per year
0 ₽ m2
A three-storey mansion on Alexander Solzhenitsyn Street in the Tagansky district. The building is located next to the Theater Art Studio, the Moscow Regional State Puppet Theater, the Rogozhskaya Yamskaya Sloboda Ensemble and Tagansky Park. The nearest metro stations are Marksistskaya and Ploshchad Ilyich, both are a 12-minute walk away.
The mansion in the classical style was built in the 18th century by the architect Rodion Kazakov. In 1907, the building was rebuilt by the architect Vladinir Sherwood. The mansion is an object of cultural heritage and is best known as the 'Alekseev City Estate' and 'The House where the director Konstantin Stanislavsky was born in 1863'. The residents and owners of this mansion in different years were Morozov, Stanislavsky and Tarkovsky's sister. At the very end of the 19th century, the estate was acquired by the Moscow Merchant Society.
Currently, the building is rented by the Lomonosov Educational Center. Inside there is a promiscuous planning and high-quality finishing in a classic style. The main staircase with marble steps, carved railings, arched vaults of corridors and the assembly hall with large windows were restored. The premises have cozy private offices, private meeting rooms, spacious open-plan offices. On the fenced territory there is a ground parking for 14 cars.
The mansion is suitable for a rental business, a clinic, an educational center, a representative office, a restaurant or a hotel.< / p>