Mansion Pokrovsky Bulvar 16
322 ₽ m2 per year
4 709 $ m2
A three-storey block mansion on Pokrovsky Bulvar in the historical part of the Basmanny district. The building is located near Zaryadye Park, the Kremlin and Red Square, surrounded by embassies, churches and manors. The nearest metro station is Kitay-Gorod, which is a 10-minute walk away.
The mansion in the classical style was built at the turn of the 18th-19th century for Count Fyodor Tolstoy. In 1818, the house was purchased by the famous cotton merchant Karzinkin. By 1894, the merchant's heirs completely rebuilt the mansion by the project of the architect Barkov. In 1899, after the marriage of Karzinkina with the writer Teleshov, many social balls, literary and musical meetings were held here. Among frequent guests there were Ostrovsky, Balmont, Bryusov, Bunin, Gorky and Kuprin. After 1917, the building was nationalized, and today it is recognized as an architectural monument.
The reconstruction allowed us to preserve the historical facade and install modern utility and engineering systems. The block with an office planning and 3.5-meter-high ceilings is complemented by designer finishes and antique furniture, which allows you to feel the atmosphere of the secular intelligentsia of the 19th century. On the fenced territory there is a ground parking for 4 cars.
The mansion is suitable for a headquarter or a representative office of a company.