A four-storey mansion on Pekhotnaya Street in the north-west of Moscow. The house was built in 2010 and is equipped with the latest engineering and utility systems. The ground floor is occupied by an entrance hall with a dressing room, a two-level hall with a marble staircase, a fireplace room, a dining room with a kitchen and a pantry, an office with a bathroom and a cinema room with access to the terrace. The second floor homes a living room with a fireplace, 3 bedrooms with dressing rooms and bathrooms. The master-block includes a master bedroom, a large dressing room and a bathroom. On the third floor there is a guest bedroom with a bathroom, a gym and a music room. The ground floor also offers Spa with a swimming pool and a hammam, a laundry room, a staff block with a separate entrance. On 21 acres there is a private green garden and irrigation system, granite paved paths and ground parking.
The mansion is located in a green, quiet area, where in 1950 the Kurchatov dachas were formed — houses for physicists and academics. It is within walking distance of developed urban infrastructure, Bolshaya Vsekhsvyatskaya Grove Park and Shchukinsky Forest Park. There is convenient access to the Volokolamskoye Highway and Marshal Biryuzov Street. The exit to the Third Ring Road is a 10-minute drive away, while the Garden Ring Road can be reached within 12 minutes by car. The nearest metro station 'Oktyabrskoye Pole' is a 17-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45